Find high-performance outdoor clothing, gear, and accessories that make wise and responsible use of resources. See more Mountain Gear Sustainable Pick items.

Friday, June 13, 2008

More Vanquished

I just got these Vanquished photos from Jack Roberts, my climbing partner on Monday. The news that Vanquished is/was in this week has set off a gold rush in Rocky Mountain National Park. A party did the route yesterday on a truly nasty day in the mountains. And untold numbers are going up there today and maybe Saturday, if it survives the warming trend that's on its way. I hope everyone headed up there gets a chance at it. That's the start of pitch two on the left and the fourth pitch, one of the coolest ice pitches in the Park, on the right. OK, I promise I'll stop talking about this climb now.

No comments: